At its simplest, the programming kit can be used for diagnostics and datalogging. However, the kit’s most impressive feature is to allow EcuTek Master Tuners to remotely tune customer vehicles.
The Master Tuner supplies suitable ROM files to the vehicle owner. The customer can use the kit to program these ROM files into their own car. If any fine tuning is required, the customer can data log the car and send these logs to the Master Tuner, in order to assist with the tuning process.
Other features include:
– ECU Reset – Access the fault codes on your ECU and diagnose and then reset them
– DPF Regeneration – Carry out a forced Diesel Particulate Filter regeneration to clear the filter and re gain torque
– Oil Dilution Reset – In your turbo diesel, when you do a oil change, reset the ECU as per the factory recommends without visiting your dealer when you carry out an oil change
– The ProECU Programming Kit is licensed for non-commercial use only
– The ProECU Programming Kit does not allow ROM file viewing or editing; it is a data logging and programming tool only