These features are available for most vehicles via generic OBD2 support, but some do not apply to all models. Check the list of supported models for full details.
To see details of the features that are specific to each supported vehicle, click the model name in the features by vehicle list on the right.
Key features include:
– Data logging – Display and record factory and RaceROM diagnostic parameters, including engine and transmission simultaneously*
– High speed – Logging rates up to 50% faster than ProECU and as fast as 200Hz on some vehicles (Nissan 370Z factory protocol)*
– RaceROM integration – Driver interaction with RaceROM features*
– Read and clear DTCs – Not only the engine ECU, but other modules too, such as for the TCM, ABS etc*
– Dashboards – Display real-time data from any parameter in a set of graphical displays using circular gauges, bar graphs or text
– Performance analyser – Test and share the performance results online
– Archive – Stores log files and performance test results for sharing with tuners or friends, directly from within the app
– ECU reset – Plus clearing of ECU learnt values*
– ECU info – Provides detailed information about the vehicle concerned
* Does not apply to all vehicles and models. Check supported models list for compatibility.