Peter Beyerman’s sleek and powerful Ford Focus XR5 has been confirmed at Tunehouse’s 2nd entry into the MOTOR Hot Tuner Challenge. Peter came to Tunehouse after speaking with other Tunehouse customers.
His XR5 is a testimony to Jim’s reputation as the best in the business. We are confident the car has got what it takes to prove its worth against the much hyped opposition at the Hot Tuner Challenge.
Make/Model: 2010 Ford Focus XR5
Engine: 5 Cylinder Turbocharged with THR Stage 3 Turbo / intake upgrade and THR Edit Flash Custom Tune.
Kerb Weight: 1270kgs
Power: 250 + KW at the flywheel (including THR Stage 3 Upgrade) / 165 KW Factory
Transmission: 6 Speed Transmission including THR Fitted LSD and H/D clutch
Suspension: Bilstien Coilovers, Whiteline Upgraded Swaybars, Powerflex bushes, THR Clubsport mounts, Setup and Alignment Setting.
Brakes: THR ClubSport Brake Pads / upgraded Rotors
Wheels: Factory XR5 Wheels Tyres: NITTO Size: 235/40ZR17
• THR Spec R (Stage 3) Upgrade Package including:
– Revised Turbocharger
– Inlet Manifold and all inlet plumbing replaced including Cold Air intake
– High Flow Front Mount Intercooler
– Fuel Pump Upgrade
– Stainless Steel Turbo Back Exhaust System
• THR ECU Edit (to Factory ECU) and Custom Dyno tuning
• THR Fitted Quaife LSD and Solid flywheel and H/D clutch Kit
• THR Clubsport Suspension Package:
– Bilstien B16 Coilovers, Whiteline upgraded swaybars
– Rear End and Subframe PF Bushes, THR strut tops
– Setup and Wheel Alignment
• THR Clubsport Brake upgrade:
– THR Clubsport Brake Pads + Upgraded Brake Rotors (suit factory callipers)
See more THR Upgrade Kits