1 minute, 35.87 seconds – that’s how long it takes for this R32 GT-R to lap Sydney’s Eastern Creek Raceway. Can Jim wave his magic over the MOTEC M800 and find something more? We’re counting on it!
What makes it tick?
• MOTEC M800 Programmable ECU
• Specially Prepared N1 Block
• Specially Prepared N1 Head
• 4 Stage Dry Sump
• Custom Surge Tank & Fuel Delivery
• Nismo Inlet Manifold • Custom Turbochargers
• Custom Proflex Shocks
• Adjustable Front & Rear Control Arms
• 6 Pistons Front Callipers, 4 Piston Rears
• PPG 5 Speed Gear set • Front & Rear Mechanical LSD’s
• Seam Welded & Custom Cage • 18×10 wheels and 265/35/18 Tyres
While not on the entry list for WTAC 2012, it is most definitely under development for ‘future events’ and has a date with many of Australia’s circuits as the fine tuning and setup continues to see those lap times fall even further.
As with Superlap every year we’ve seen massive movements to the goal posts so who can really say where the bar will be set this year? This R32 will be in the shop that day but will want to know what challenge has been laid down for it none the less!
Did you know…
Tunehouse offers a full range of race preparation services. If you are currently racing, or thinking about racing a car in any circuit, rally or enduro event, let us help you get the most out of your car!